[seedit] Re: CSS Editors

  • From: Dean Hill <mdeanhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:32:03 -0800

Sven,

Thanks for looking into it. I read some more on Xyle Scope and the program
actually works like a browser in that you open a URL or .html file and it
connects to the CSS and DOM that way. Very ingenious.

To use it with SEEdit, it appears that it would have to be listed as a Browser
rather than a CSS editor.

Sadly, the folks at Cultured Code told me they stopped developing Xyle Scope a
couple of years ago because it wasn't a profitable enterprise. I have a feeling
it's the kind of application that would have done very well if the Apple Apps
Store were functioning back then. :-)

Anyway, thank you for the awesome support you provide Sven, and, of course for
your marvelous software. Love the 8.0alpha I just downloaded. :-)

Dean...