[SAMPE] SAMPE 2010 Message

  • From: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:35:02 -0700

Seattle SAMPE would like to remind everyone that the conference is less than a
week away! You can still register online or at the door. Please remember that
there is a FREE admission package for anyone interested which includes access
to both Keynote Presentations, six additional Featured Lectures, access to over
300 vendors at the exhibit hall, entrance to the Technical Communities meeting,
and entrance to the Tuesday night Welcome Reception!

Please also be sure to sign up on LinkedIn.com for an online profile and search
for our SAMPE Technical Communities. Membership to these communities is totally
free and you'll be able to network with other liked-minded individuals online!

Here's the link to our SAMPE 2010 List of Events Cheat Sheet, which has all the
times and locations of the events: SAMPE10-CheatSheet

- - -

One of our Silver Sponsors, Owens Corning, would like to visit their booth
located at #1609 at the conference, and would also like to pass along a message
to all interested individuals. Please see their message here: Owens Corning
SAMPE 10 Flyer

Owens Corning is also hosting a competition with awards up to $200,000. You can
find more information about this competition, as well as how to sign up for our
June tour at Delta Marine in our May Newsletter.

Thanks,

Anthony Nguyen
Seattle SAMPE Vice-Chair

Visit our Website at: