[SAMPE] New Website!

  • From: "Anthony H. Nguyen" <anguyen0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <mse-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:45:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I just wanted to inform everyone that I have been working on the SAMPE Seattle
website and it is ready to be unveiled! The site itself, has some stuff still
to be added such as the photo gallery from the crab feed, and past
presentations, but everything else should be updated and ready to go!

Please redirect your browser to:
http://www.SeattleSampe.org

If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments, etc. please pass them along to
me, or post something in the FORUM! I do want to urge everyone to use the forum
for discussion. You do not have to register to post a message, but it would be
desired.

Finally, if you know someone who is not receiving my emails or newsletter,
please let them know that instructions on how to be added to the email list are
available in the NEWSLETTER page of the website. This page also has the latest
and past issues to view.

Thanks!

Anthony Nguyen
Webmaster
Seattle Chapter SAMPE

Anthony Nguyen
Undergraduate Senior
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering
Dept. of Mathematics
anguyen0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(206)372-6863