Release page: https://github.com/stellar/horizon/releases/tag/v0.5.0
- BREAKING: Horizon can now import data from stellar-core without the aid
of the horizon-importer project. This process is now known as "ingestion",
and is enabled by either setting the `INGEST` environment variable to
"true" or specifying "--ingest" on the launch arguments for the horizon
process. Only one process should be running in this mode for any given
- Add `horizon db init`, used to install the latest bundled schema for the
- Add `horizon db reingest` command, used to update outdated or corrupt
horizon database information. Admins may now use `horizon db reingest
outdated` to migrate any old data when updated horizon.
- Added `network_passphrase` field to root resource.
- Added `fee_meta_xdr` field to transaction resource.
### Bug fixes
- Corrected casing on the "offers" link of an account resource.