Winterplace Ski Trip - January 8-9, 2010

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:04:20 -0500

Winterplace Ski Trip

BSA Troop 17

January 8-9, 2010

We are taking reservations for the Troop 17 ski trip to Winterplace,
West Virginia on January 8th & 9th.  We plan to leave Friday after
school and ski during the day on Saturday.  We will return Saturday
evening.  The exact departure and return time will be announced at a
later date.

The total cost of the trip depends upon whether you want to ski or
snowboard.  If you want to ski, the trip cost will be $105.00.  The trip
cost to snowboard will be $125.00.  This includes a lift ticket,
equipment rental, and one night's accommodations with breakfast and
lunch on Saturday.  Each Scout is responsible for his meals on Friday
and Saturday evenings (i.e., fast food stops enroute).

We will be staying at the Mountain House Sleepover at the resort.  Each
person will be provided an air mattress, but you will need to take a
sleeping bag and pillow.  Of course, you will need your toiletries and
appropriate clothing for skiing.  (Ski bibs and helmets are available to
be rented on a first come first serve basis.  The Scout is responsible
for this cost.)

The cost of the trip may be paid in installments, with one-half (1/2)
due on or before December 8, 2009 with the remainder due no later than
January 5, 2010.  (Checks should be made to BSA Troop 17)

If you have any questions, please call me at 584-9637 or 269-3615.

We look forward to seeing you on the slopes!

________________________________

Troop 17 Ski Trip

January 8-9, 2010

 NAME

Choose one of the following (check box):

Skiing (Total $105):               Snowboarding (Total $125):

Please note:  If you choose snowboarding, you can downgrade to skiing
one (1) time during the day.  However, you cannot go back to
snowboarding once you downgrade.

Please return this form with your deposit by December 8th to Hal Bates
or William Inabnit.

Your deposit will be $55 for Skiing, or $75 for Snowboarding

PNG image

PNG image