Uniform & Equipment Recycling Program

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:15:07 -0400

In keeping with the Boy Scout value of thriftiness, Troop 17 maintains a
clothing and equipment recycling program. Reusing outgrown or unneeded
clothing and equipment helps to keep the cost of scouting down. It is
especially useful to new & needy scouts.

If you have any available items to donate, please bring them to any scout
meeting or just let us know. We will be happy to store these items and
distribute them to scouts who can use them.

Camping Equipment

*       Tents
*       Backpacks
*       Lanterns & Lights
*       Mess Kits
*       Nalgene Bottles

Merit Badge Books

Uniforms

Class A

.         Short & Long sleeve shirts

.         Shorts & Long pants

Class B

.         Scout related T-shirts

Other Outdoor Clothing

.         Cargo "Zip off" Pants & Shorts

.         Ski Bibs

.         Boots

This information is also available on our Troop 17 Website at
https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/recycle.

Thank you all for your support.

John Maynard