Troop 17 Ski/Boarding Permission/Registration

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:08:48 -0500

Hi Folks, in addition to getting information & payment to Hal, please click
the link to the "Online Form
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFdQQzY4YkR3T
i1aNG43bW5taEU4WVE6MQ#gid=5> " in order to complete the
registration/permission form.  This is a requirement by BSA and would
appreciate this as soon as possible.

Online Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFdQQzY4YkR3T
i1aNG43bW5taEU4WVE6MQ#gid=5>