Troop 17 Leadership and 1st Meeting

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:48:30 -0400

Now that school is back in session, it's time for Troop 17 to start back
up again. Our first meeting will be this Tuesday for our leadership
group (see list) and we'll begin our regular Tuesday meetings on the
following Tuesday on September 7th.

August 31 - 7:00 - 8:00, Leadership meeting (Patrol Leader's Council or
PLC), the below boys are required to attend:

1.       Jack Watt - Senior Patrol Leader

2.       Jack Ellington - Assistant Patrol Leader

3.       Sean Martz - Troop Guide

4.       Zeke Janicello - Troop Guide

5.       Hunter Abner - Patrol Leader

6.       Sam  Collins - Patrol Leader

7.       George Ellington - Patrol Leader

8.       McEwin Sartin - Patrol Leader

9.       Burke Allred - Assistant Patrol Leader

10.   Zach Jepko - Assistant Patrol Leader

11.   John Ange Kernodle- Assistant Patrol Leader

12.   Charlie McDaniel - Assistant Patrol Leader

This is a very important PLC to discuss our activities for the 2010 -
2011 scout year.

September 7 - 7:00 - 8:00, First troop meeting (Court-Of-Honor), we will
present the advancement earned during the summer followed by a brief
meeting to discuss our upcoming year. Parents are encouraged to attend
and all scouts need to wear their Class A shirts.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court