Troop 17 Important meeting info

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:10:10 -0400

Hi Folks, please read the below message regarding our Tuesday night meeting
this week.  Please remember, DO NOT come to the Scout Hut this Tuesday 26th.

Please keep in mind that this is an important requirement for the Dentistry
Merit Badge.  It would be difficult to make up this evening.

John Maynard