Troop 17 Communication Merit Badge kickoff

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:30:44 -0500

Hello Folks, please find attached an email from Dan White who will be
counseling our troop over the next coming weeks in an important, Eagle
Required merit badge.

Please remind the scouts to be prepared with:

1)    Pen/Pencil

2)   Extra paper

3)   Scout Handbook

4)   Water Bottle

5)   Requested Merit Badge workbook or materials

Communications Merit Badge Workbook
<https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents#!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&re
sid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214765>  (click on link)

John Maynard