Troop 17 Calendar Update

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:05:41 -0500

Hello Folks, I hope all is well.  We have had to make a couple of
destination adjustments to the Troop 17 Calendar (Calendar Tab on
ScoutTroop17.org).  I thought it would be worthwhile to go ahead and list
out the activities for the remainder of this Scouting Year.

Feb 13 - Scout Sunday (Service & Lunch at Pres. Church)

Feb 18 - Wildlife Club Campout

April 1-3 - Virginia Creeper (Mountain Bike Trip, Damascus VA)

April 29-May 1 - ONS Council Camporee (Scouts will be excused from school on
this make-up day)

May 27-29 - Backpacking Linville Falls

July 3-9 - Camp Cherokee Scout Camp

Communications:  Remember, you can always go to the homepage of our website
(www.ScoutTroop17.org) and scroll back through all updates that have been
sent via email.  This is a great place to look for current information.
Also, we will be announcing in a few days our NEW Troop 17 Facebook Page.
This will also be a way for our scouts (& parents) to be updated on current
events.

John Maynard