This Tuesday at the Times News and POPCORN

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:31:13 -0400

This Tuesday we will be meeting at the Times-News office as part of our
Journalism merit badge requirements. We will be meeting in the parking
lot behind the building at 7:00 and plan to be finished by 8:00.

We will be touring the Times-News and working on the merit badge with
Brent to complete some of the merit badge requirements. See below for
the details.

POPCORN MONEY IS DUE TUESDAY, PLEASE BRING YOUR FORMS AND THE MONEY YOU
COLLECTED.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>