T-Shirts - Summer Camp - 2010

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:50:19 -0400

If your son is planning to attend summer camp, please email me his
t-shirt size. Every scout that attends camp will receive an official
Camp Cherokee t-shirt.

T-shirt size requests are due this week, so please send my your son's
size ASAP so he will get the proper size shirt at camp. I have some
sizes already with the boys that have met with me to sign up for merit
badges, but I don't have everyone's.

Thanks

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17