T17-Wilderness Survival MB

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:04:08 -0400

Hello Folks, I wanted to send an update on the progress of each
participating scout in the Wilderness Survival Merit Badge which we
completed this past weekend.  Please follow the link to check your scout's
progress.  There are several scouts that have just a couple of requirements
remaining.  We have 9 scouts that have completed the requirements.

See the Checklist here: http://sdrv.ms/P0a0G7

As always, we keep all the merit badge checklists available in a folder
accessible on our website under the "Advancement" tab, for your convenience.

www.scouttroop17.org/advancement

Thank you and I will be posting the photos very soon!

Yours In Scouting,

John Maynard