T17 - Personal Fitness Merit Badge

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:43:03 -0500

Hi folks, we don't let grass grow under our feet!  Please see below the
schedule from our Merit Badge Counselor, Tee Lander, discussing the schedule
of our next Eagle Required merit badge.  These classes provide a great
opportunity for your scout to succeed on their "Trail to Eagle".  Please
click on this link, Personal Fitness Workbook
<https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=78f2ca079eeb0929&id=78F2CA079EEB0929%211412#
!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&resid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214767>  and
download a copy of the Workbook in order to better track the requirements.

For Tracking Progress going forward:  Personal Fitness Progress Checklist
<https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=78f2ca079eeb0929&id=78F2CA079EEB0929%211412#
!/view.aspx?cid=78F2CA079EEB0929&resid=78F2CA079EEB0929%214768>

Thank you and thanks to Tee Lander and Matt Sommer!

John Maynard