RE: T17 - New River Canoe Trip

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:40:26 -0400

It is time.  The weekend is almost here and we are looking at a great
"Riversports" weekend!  Below is the registration list and we have the camp
site booked.

Trip Participants

Adults

Bates           Hal

Lakey           Bart

Maynard       John

stadler        shane

Scouts

Coble           John

Collins          Sam

DuPree        Zack

Ellington      George

Hawks          Ellis

Lakey           Hunter

Pittman        Zach

Sartin          Charlie

Slemenda     Tripp

stadler        luc

Steed           Michael

Steed           Ryan

Watt           Will

We have changed the Sunday menu a bit.  We will be eating on the road for
Brunch, so plan on breakfast $$ for a fast food stop.

We will see you at 4:30p in the Hut parking lot on Friday!

John Maynard

Date:  8/10/12 - 8/12/12

Time:  Meet at Hut - 4:30p

Location:  Crumpler, NC

Cost: $10 per scout

Registration:  Registration Form <http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission>

****************************

Registration is required and it is helpful to register for each trip as soon
as possible in order help us better plan for attendance and transportation.
Simply click on the link to fill in the web form at:
www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (Adults do need to register - 1 form per
person)

Helpful Web Links:

.         T17 Camping Page
<https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campinfo/camping-permiss
ion>

.         Packing List
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0XoSFIAuQkUNWU1MTg2ZWItNGE5Ny00YzZmLThhYzU
tY2NiOTU1MTk1NWY3/edit?hl=en_US>

.         Electronics
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5fu3ASweR4cYjNhOGYwNWUtNTQ2Zi00MzExLWI1NzI
tMGI1ZGY0Mjk0NzFj/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CIXC47IB> & Cellphone Policy

Yours in Scouting!

John Maynard