Scouts and Webelos This Tuesday

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 13:07:21 -0400

This Tuesday, is the Court-Of-Honor for both the Scouts and the Webelos,
all parents are encouraged to attend to see their scout receive his
advancements. All scouts need to wear their Class A uniforms to the
meeting.

6:00 - Webelo's Court-Of-Honor and Cross over ceremony, followed by a
parent meeting for the new Boy Scout parents

7:00 - Scout's Court-Of-Honor , also followed by a parent meeting

Please bring $230 payment and medical form to the meeting, I need to
make the final payment to the council office this week.

Swim Test - Don't forget to be at the YMCA at 1:00 this Sunday, June 6
for the final swim test.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court