Scouts - Tuesday/Popcorn/Ski Trip

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:27:30 -0500

Tuesday is Popcorn pick-up, there is no regually scheduled meeting, see
below.

Next Tuesday, Nov. 23rd, is the day to pick up your Trails-End popcorn
orders.  Please come to the Scout hut between 6:30pm and 8:00pm to get
your popcorn.  I will return your original order form with your popcorn.
Please make every effort to come during that timeframe.  You may have
someone else pick up your order if needed or call me if you need to
arrange another pickup time.  Thank you so much for working so hard and
selling over $7,000.00!   Thanks again for supporting your Troop, Pack,
and the Old North State Council through this fundraiser!

Shannon Beck

585-0499

Ski Trip

Our annual Ski Trip is schedule for January 8th and 9th. Included in our
trip are Sunday morning breakfast, lunch, rentals, lift ticket and a
lesson. You will need to bring money for Saturday dinner and Sunday
dinner on the return. If you son has never skied, this is a great way to
start.

Costs:

Skiing: $110

Boarding: :130

If interested, please bring a $75 deposit (check to Troop 17) this
Tuesday, balance due at our Court-of-Honor on 12/14.

Advancement

We discussed advancement with the boys last Tuesday and I'll be
available on Tuesday for anyone that wants to pass off advancements, the
boys know what they need to advance.

Shelter Dinner

We will not be camping in December, but will be provide the homeless
shelter with dinner on December 2nd, details to follow.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court