Popcorn Fundraiser Reminder

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:30:27 -0400

Hi Troop 17,

Please have your popcorn order forms and money organized and ready to
turn in tomorrow night.  Again, here are some reminders:

1. Double check that the order total and money match and make sure that
your name is on the order form.

2. Make sure to choose the prize that you want based on your rewards
total.

3. Place the order sheet and money in the envelope that was provided or
your own envelope and make sure that it is sealed.

4. Please put your name, phone #, and amount of money included on the
outside of the envelope.

If you are going to Alamance Community College tomorrow night then Hal
Bates will take your envelopes.  I will be at the Scout Hut from 7:00 to
7:30 for those of you not going to ACC.  Please call me if we need to
set up another time for you to give me your order forms and money.  My #
is 585-0499.

Thanks,

Shannon Beck