[Troop 17 Mailing List] Personal Management Merit Badge

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:28:48 -0400

Fairfax Reynolds begins teaching our Personal Management merit badge
this Tuesday. Please make every effort to attend the meetings for this
Eagle required badge.

Also, go to our website and click on the advancement tab for the
Personal Management merit badge worksheet. I suggest that each scout
bring in a printed copy to the next few meetings. We plan to have a link
to the mb book on our website soon. The pamphlets are also available at
the scout store.

Parents of Star and Life scouts (First Class scouts will attend next
year) please mark your calendars for November 12th  @ 7:00 for a meeting
at the Macedonia Lutheran Church where the Alamance district will have
its annual Life-to-Eagle presentation. I suggest that both parents and
boys attend this meeting. After the meeting I will gather our troop for
further discussion and the logistics of how troop 17 handles the process
of Life-to-Eagle.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court