McAfee Knob Trip Photos & Video

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:48:19 -0500

Hello Folks, we enjoyed what was probably the best trip I've been on to
date!  The weather couldn't have been better.  The trail beauty held up to
be everything that it was supposed to be and the scouts were true champs!

I have uploaded the photos and a nice little video to our website so you can
have a small taste of the fun and education that was gained this weekend.

Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campgrpbp/mcafee

Video: https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/gallery/video

Parents, if your scouts are on the scribe list, please encourage them to
send a small write-up to myself or Hal via email and I will upload that to
the "Scribe Log" for the reading pleasure of all.

Scribes:

Ryan Steed

Watson Lander

Simon Lanzoni