Fwd: Eagle Project - September 15

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:46:58 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Eagle Project - September 15
From: Sean Martz <skippybeans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mr. Bates" <hbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:

<!-- .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma } -->

Please forward this:

Attention all Scouts and Parents!

I will be doing my Eagle Project this Saturday over at Lake Cammack. I will be
constructing a 19 ft. bridge that will replace an old, unsafe creek crossing,
and improve the flow of water through the area.

When: September 15 (this Saturday) from 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM.

Where: Meet at the Scout Hut at 8:30, then drive down to the site.

What to Bring: Work gloves, a spade (if you have it), boots, bug spray, a
packed lunch, and two liters of water.

Drinks and snacks will be provided.

If you need to come later, please come to - Lake Cammack Parks & Marina: 4790
Union Ridge Rd Burlington, NC 27217‎‎

You will need to provide your own transportation to the site and park in the
main lot at the end of the road. To get to the bridge, walk back down toward
Union Ridge Road and take the last dirt access road on the left strait down
until you run into people hard at work.

Your help is greatly needed and will be appreciated! We will be digging in
dirt, erecting a bridge, clearing a path, and making the trail safer.
Remember, Eagle Projects are a great way for Scouts to earn their needed
service hours!

If you have any questions, please call 724-970-4040 anytime after 4:00 PM.

Thanks,

Sean Martz