Fw: Burke Allred's Eagle Project Workday

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:38:02 -0500

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217
PH: 336.586.1325
FX: 336.222.8027

________________________________

From: Karoleigh Allred <karoleigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bates, Hal
Sent: Thu Dec 17 17:19:27 2009
Subject: Burke Allred's Eagle Project Workday

Mr. Bates, would you please send this out to the troop for me? Thank you!

Burke

Due to the weather forecast for Friday and Saturday, I am canceling my Eagle
Project Workday for Saturday, December 19th. I will let you know the make-up
date. All that is left to do is spread pine needles around the areas that we
planted last weekend. Thank you again to everyone who came out to help!

Thanks,

Burke