Eagle Service Project Opportunity

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:07:52 -0400

Subject: Eagle Project

________________________________

Hello Fellow Scouts,

I was hoping you could mark your calendars to help me with my Eagle Project on
Saturday, March 26th starting at 9am.  This will be at the Willowbrook Park
playground (corner of Fountain Place and West Willowbrook Drive).

Please bring shovels, gloves, sledge hammers and wheel barrows, if you have
one.  Food and drinks will be provided.

We will be putting in the treated lumber around the new playset and then
filling it in with sand.

My goal is to complete this project in 1 day so the more help I can get the
better.  Please contact me if you are able to help.

Thank you,

McEwin (214-1955)