RE: Dentistry Merit Badge

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:43:36 -0400

For your convenience, here are the links to the Dentistry documents:

Merit Badge Booklet:
http://cid-78f2ca079eeb0929.office.live.com/self.aspx/MB%20Pamphlets/Dentist
ry.pdf

Merit Badge Worksheet:
http://cid-78f2ca079eeb0929.office.live.com/self.aspx/MB%20Worksheets/Dentis
try%20Worksheet.doc

I would recommend printing the Worksheet for your scout to bring to each
merit badge class.  The booklet can be downloaded (it's a large file) to
your computer for reading and if requested by the counselor, you can print
sections vs the complete document.

John Maynard