Camping Trip Details - Zip Line - I need to know if your scout is going

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:52:09 -0500

Details for Zip Line Camping trip this weekend.

Don't forget to bring the following:

*         $25 to pay for zip line, dads will also need to pay $25 -
(this normally costs $40/person)

*         Permission slips - two (2) are attached

*         2010 book

*         Water bottle

*         Food - see Meals below

*         All your other stuff

So far here is the list for our scout trip:

Leaders:

1.      John Maynard

2.      Peter McDaniel

3.      Greg Desern

4.      Rob Jepko

5.      Wes Collins

Scouts:

? - Please email me if you scout plans to attend

WE NEED TO  KNOW WHO'S GOING BY WEDNESDAY AT 5:00, SO WE CAN PLAN
SUNDAY'S BREAKFAST.

We will be meeting at the Scout hut at 4:30 Friday to load up supplies
and head out to Yates's place in the Uwharrie's for Friday night.
Saturday, we will go to Asheboro's Richland Creek Zip Line
http://scouttroop17.web.officelive.com/CampDestZipline.aspx

Meals:

Friday Dinner - Sub sandwich

Saturday Breakfast - individual cooking

Saturday lunch - bag lunch - sandwich, cheese & crackers, etc - no
refrigerator foods

Saturday dinner - foil pack or what ever they want to cook them selves
(Google foilpack for excellent recipe ideas
http://www.macscouter.com/macscouter/Cooking/docs/FoilCook.pdf )

Sunday breakfast - leaders cook

Sunday lunch - we should be back in Burlington early afternoon

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court