MPSA Meeting

  • From: Matthew Roberts <mroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Supreme Court Archive <scotus_archive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:09:41 -0600

Hello members of the Supreme Court case archive listserv,

For anybody attending the Midwest Political Science Association meeting in
April, there will be an opportunity for face-to-face discussion of the
archive project. I have reserved a meeting room for the evening of Saturday,
April 27 (from 7:30-8:30 pm). The MPSA has confirmed that we have this date
and time, but I do not have a room number/location as of yet.

I'm hoping that this will be a useful opportunity to discuss the format and
direction of the archive. Jerry Goldman from Northwestern Univ (who oversees
the www.oyez.com <http://www.oyez.com>  website and the very useful Supreme
Court material housed there) has said that he will try to attend.

I'd be interested in ideas for topics of discussion. (I don't anticipate the
session will be strictly structured, but it would probably be a good idea to
have an "agenda" that can be publicized in advance.) I can take suggestions
off the list at tpowers5040@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks much,  Tom Powers (U Minn Duluth)