The Labor Day Holiday Promo Code for Scootworks

  • From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:36:59 -0500

Here's the latest news or sales info at Scootworks, manufacturer of custom
metal, fiberglass, and cloth products for motorcycles.

This is a shortie... People are always asking about the promo code for our site. This changes all the time depending on inventory, sales by suppliers, etc. We have started listing the promo code in bold red print near the top of the front page of the website at www.ScootWorks.com . It is also listed at the top of most pages throughout the site, and even in the top of the first page of the shopping cart. Be sure to click"reload" or "refresh" when you visit the site to get the latest promo code for whatever sales we're running at that time.

Plug that code into the promo box on the first page of the shopping cart, once you've put your items in the shopping basket, click "recalculate", and your additional savings will be displayed before you proceed.

Have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend!