Scootworks Newsletter- Summer BikeFest 09

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:57:15 -0400

Hello everyone,

We wanted to give you a quick update on the Scootworks Summer Bikefest '09
being held on Saturday July 25th in Zebulon, NC... This event has been
growing each year, but this year has been surprising us with the number of
vendors coming on board. We currently have 41 vendors planning to be on
site, vs. 24 last year. The phones and email have been busy with people
asking about best directions, hotels, etc, so all indications are that it's
going to be crazier than ever. The weather is forecast to be 93F (34C) and
sunny, so it promises to be a great day for riding to the event. Our family
friendly BikeFest starts at 9am and will run through 3pm this Saturday.

The vendors this year include custom builders, bike shops, tuners, clothing,
accessories, parts mfgs, painters, pin stripers, an airbrush shop, a tattoo
shop, magazine coverage, dealerships w/demo rides, a Trike Mfg, motorcycle
insurance carriers, custom seat manufacturer, motorcycle organizations,
biker church, bike trailers, vinyl artwork, and more. Scootworks will have
BIG discounts in our retail store, and don't forget, we can ship your
purchases to you if you can't carry them home with you. Purchases of $200 or
greater gets FREE shipping. Don't forget to pick up a Scootworks T-Shirt and
destination pin while you're here!

There will also be lots of food, a bikini bike wash, bike show (trophies
will be awarded) and poker run. The R/C shop (East rc.org) is having several
events including a R/C Swap meet, and there's also a brand new
hunting/fishing outfitter store that will be open on the corner of the
street during the event. We'll have a DJ pumping out tunes, lots of door
prizes and raffle ticket prizes and a few other surprises may be in store.
Have a look at www.scootworksevents.com for more info, and c'mon over this
Saturday if you're free. 'Hope to see some of you there! For those who are
too distant or unable to come, we'll be posting pics during the event on
www.twitter.com/scootworks . Steve will have some web specials on the main
site at www.scootworks.com for that day, and there will be a slideshow of
pics from throughout the day in the [Event Pics] section of Scootworks when
it's all over.

AFTER EVENT PARTY !!!
The Enforcers Motorcycle Club (mostly comprised of law enforcement,
firefighters and other public service employees) are hosting an after-event
party/gathering at the clubhouse in Zebulon immediately after Bikefest. Food
and drinks will be provided. They will be the last stop on the Poker Run,
prior to coming back to Scootworks, so those on the poker run will know the
location of the clubhouse. It's only a few minutes south of Scootworks on
Hwy 96 (Hwy 96 goes right by Scootworks, so it's easy to find). Stop by the
bike show table to pick up a map and get info on this, if you aren't in the
poker run.

This email address is not monitored. To contact Scootworks, please visit our
website at http://www.scootworks.com/

This email was sent to you because you have subscribed to Scootworks
Newsletter or have purchased products from Scootworks. If you wish to be
removed from this mailing list, please send a blank email to
scootworks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.

©2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
phone +1 (919) 269-0986

http://www.scootworks.com/