SCOOTWORKS NEWSLETTER- JANUARY 2008

  • From: "Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:14:46 -0500

        SCOOTWORKS NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2008

            NEW PRODUCTS AND DEALER PROGRAM

            It's time to get that bike out of winter storage and start getting
it ready for Spring time. Remember, Daytona Bike Week is only 6 weeks away!
Here's some new products we have available or in production at Scootworks.

            CRUZPACT & SUPERTRUNK IIIT SALE ENDS JANUARY 31ST - Reminder:
CruzPacT Trunk is $50 off with free shipping in the US through January 31st,
SuperTrunk IIIT is $50 off with free shipping in the US through January 31st.

            CUSTOM WHEELS BACK IN PRODUCTION - With the acquisition of our
newest
            machine shop, we now have our wheel manufacturing back underway.
Watch the custom wheel section of our online store at
http://www.scootworks.com/partswheels.htm for more model additions as we get
them pushed out of production.

            RAKED TRIPLE TREES IN PRODUCTION - After 2 years of development
(whilst keeping the rest of the 'train on the tracks') we have our raked triple
trees in production. Our trees offer a smooth top to hide your fork tube tops,
hidden tube retainers (instead of a conventional split tree and pinch bolts),
retain the use of fork locks, retain correct trail, work with OEM & aftermarket
headlights, and are
            available in polished aluminum & chrome finish. This product line
is starting with the Vulcan 800/1500. We will be adding more models (many
already developed and others being fitted as I type) over the coming weeks. You
can learn more about these on our site at:
http://www.scootworks.com/partstrees.htm .

            VULCAN 900 REAR OVERDRIVE PULLEY - The new Scootworks VN900 rear
            pulley is now in production. The rear pulley is -4 teeth, rendering
a 62 tooth pulley. Changing only the rear pulley will change the final drive
ratio from 2.0625:1 to 1.9375:1. This yields a 6.1% reduction in final drive
ratio. It can be used with or without our front overdrive pulley. We offer this
in chrome finish, or UNFINISHED. Many people have expressed an interest in an
unfinished unit for color matching to
            their bike. You can learn more about this new part on our site at:
            http://www.scootworks.com/parts.htm .

            VN500 CLASSIC CRASHBAR/ENGINE GUARD - The long awaited wide classic-
            style crashbars are finally in production and should arrive back to
our shop from chrome sometime in early February. These are made from 1- 1/4"
steel tube, and are compatible with a wide range of highway pegs.

            NEW MACHINE SHOP- Scootworks has recently acquired another machine
shop to increase our capacity to allow us to bring more custom parts to market
more quickly, and get our dealer program up and running. Among these awesome
pieces of gear is a new Haas CNC mill w/4th axis capability to allow faster
production of our line of 3D wheels & raked triple trees. We're currently
operating this machinery at a short term facility in Rocky Mount NC, but will
be relocating it to our group of
            buildings in Zebulon NC soon.

            DEALER PROGRAM !!! - Scootworks now has a dealer program for the
hundreds of exclusive Scootworks products manufactured by us. If you work
at/own a dealership, run a bike shop, or operate a motorcycle parts business,
visit Scootworks at www.scootworks.com and click on 'Dealer Program' on the
front page of the site to learn more. You can also call (919)269-0986 , or go
directly to
            http://www.scootworks.com/dealer_requirements.htm for more details.

subject.

            ©2008 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
            phone +1 (919) 269-0986

            www.scootworks.com

JPEG image