Scootworks' NC Riders List - Veteran's Day Weekend Sale and more...

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:33:09 -0500

If you've already received a similar note, that means you're also on our
International listing, so please excuse the duplicate.

- With the riding season coming to a close over the next few weeks for many
folks, and Veteran's Day weekend upon us, Scootworks is having a sale with
an additional 10% off everything in the system. On Friday the 11th through
Sunday the 13th, you'll be able to toss items in your shopping cart, enter
the word VETERAN in the promo code box of the shopping cart and click
"recalculate" to see your extra discounts. Our retail walk-in store is not
open at this time, but you can order and we ship anywhere in the world,
including all around NC.

- New stuff: Risers in black for the Honda Phantom, Risers in Black for the
Vaquero, new Triumph suspension parts, Lowering Kits for the VN1700's. New
line of 4", 6", and 8" straight risers for 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" bars in
black powder coat, chrome, and polished with optional custom engraving on
the caps. Check them out at:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1893354767022.109348.1036114192&typ
e=1&l=ffe6898a7c

- Jack Daniel's Bike completed! Check out the build in our [Project Bike]
section at:

http://www.scootworks.com/projectbikes.htm

Happy Veteran's Day weekend, and hopefully you'll roll on a few miles to
boot!

Scootworks, Inc.
Ph. (919) 269-0986 x2