Local Riders Newsletter for NC, VA, SC Riders

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:04:25 -0400

                                                       Can't read this
email? Click here for a web version

                        Visit Scootworks on Saturday November 7th and get
some FREE chili and great deals on service and accessories...

                        New Shop Rates- get your motorcycle serviced or
customized now - Shop Rates/Service Schedule

                        Get Some Paint- You can get a whole new look on your
ride for as little as $500 - Call Jon for more information.

                        We'll Ship To You - We'll ship your purchase to you
if you can't carry it on your bike.

                       Retail Store Showroom
                              We have tons of accessories and parts in our
store, plus lots of cold weather riding apparel, engine guard chaps and
helmets. Stay warm this winter!

                       Explore The Backroads
                              Scootworks is located in Zebulon, NC
approximately 16 miles east of Raleigh. Click here for driving directions.
We have lots of fun  roads to ride.

                       Biketober Event
                              Make an on-line purchase and enter BIKETOBER
in our Promo box and get an extra discount on your purchase. Helps offset
the state sales tax!

      SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
      ©2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA.
Telephone +1 (919) 269-0986

      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. This email address is not monitored. To
contact Scootworks, please visit our website at http://www.scootworks.com/

      This email was sent to you because you have subscribed to
Scootworks-Riders Newsletter or have purchased products from Scootworks. If
you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send a blank email
here .