[School-GNU-Linux] installation problem

  • From: appu asish <appuasish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:34:15 +0000 (GMT)

sir,
     I could not install IT@ SCHOOL LINUX on a system
 with ASUS M2V-MX SE mother board .The error message
 was
 "No disc drive was detected. If you know the driver
 needed select from the list". But I was able to
 install the base system on this system
 successfully.With UBUNTU 5.1 also, the hard drive was
 not detected.I guess the problem is with the mother
 board driver. Can you help?
                                          regards,

 krishna kumar

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
For Tips and Tricks on School GNU/Linux visit
http://support.space-kerala.org

To change your subscription options to this list visit
http://support.space-kerala.org/mailinglist.html