[scholarship] [international-scholarship] File - scholarship FAQ

  • From: international-scholarship@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: international-scholarship@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 9 Mar 2008 11:19:19 -0000

=======================================
Situs Lowongan kerja dan Beasiswa - Free Job Vacancy and Scholarship Info

1. Job Vacancy Indonesia
http://karirkerja.blogspot.com

2. Situs Info Lowongan Kerja Indonesia
http://infokerjas.blogpsot.com

3. Free Scholarship info for international students
http://scholarshipz.blogpsot.com

4. Scholarship info for Indonesian and international students
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com

5. Informasi Beasiswa Indonesia dalam negeri dan luar negeri
http://beasiswas.blogspot.com

6. Cara Membuat blog - Tutorial blog
http://kolom-mario.blogspot.com
join each of website newsletter the form of which are available at the website
given below. We cannot accept membership here, yet you can see and enjoy our
daily updated info from our websites as follows:

1. International scholarship for international students
Website: http://scholarshipz.blogspot.com

2. Beasiswa Indonesia Scholarship. Scholarship info for Indonesian and
international students.
Website: http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com

3. Job Vacancy Indonesia: Job site for Indonesian and international job seekers.
Website: http://karirkerja.blogspot.com

4. Info Lowongan Kerja (in Bahasa Indonesia).
Website: http://infokerjas.blogspot.com

5. Informasi Beasiswa Indonesia
Website: http://beasiswas.blogspot.com

We apologize any incovenience it may take.

Regards,
Moderatorial Team
International Scholarship Mailing List