[SAS] volunteers

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 04:49:56 +0000 (UTC)

Thursday night the Boy Scouts will be having a round table, the subject will be
Astronomy and the Astronomy Merit badge.
Richard will give a short ppt and he will have a telescope for display I don't
know if it will be nice out to have a telescope outside.
But it would be nice if we had a few more club members to answer questions.
there will be about 30 plus counselors there.
Richard will be there about 5 to setup. the address is the church at 2112 W.
Francis if you want more info you can call
Richard phone # is 413-7275 please also send me an e-mail to let me know you
volunteered.
I do keep track of these things.
Thanks
Debbie