[SAS] Re: more outreach requests

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:41:56 +0000 (UTC)

Ok thanks Bryan

Debbie

----- Original Message -----

From: "bpdools83" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:08:46 PM
Subject: [SAS] Re: more outreach requests

I am also unavailable for the events this week, will be out of town for work.
Bryan
In a message dated 04/26/15 10:44:02 Pacific Daylight Time, cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Hey Everyone
I have more outreach events that I will need volunteers for.
There are some that are SAS event organized and science fairs and stargazing
and
some that Mobius has asked if we would like to join them by bringing a
telescope.
I know some of these are out a ways but just think about it and let me know if
you can help.

* April 27th Shadle library 6:30 Dan Bakken is doing a presentation
Marvelous Moon The Moon Formation Event for Kids (Library)
* if you can bring a telescope so they could look at the moon that would be
nice.
* April 28 th , 6-8pm: Garry Middle School Mobius Event behind Holy Famiy
* April 29th 5:30 to 8:00 pm Longfellow SAS Event East Providence Ave.
* May 2nd Astronomy Day 11-5pm Hillyard Library SAS Event
* May 14 th , 5:30-7:30pm: Shaw Middle School Mobius Event North Cook Near
Hillyard Library
* May 18 th , 6-8pm: Odessa Jr/Sr High School Mobius Event Odessa
Washington
* June 2nd 8:30pm Stargazing Summit school 3-4th grade campout at Riverside
State Park SAS Event
* June 10 th , 6-8pm: Glover Middle School Mobius Event Longfellow Ave
* June 27th Diamond Lake Campground SAS event
Let me know as soon as possible if you can help out with these events.
Thanks
Debbie Cotten
Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of