[SAS] Re: more outreach requests

  • From: "bpdools83" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bpdools83@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 18:08:46 -0700

I am also unavailable for the events this week, will be out of town for work.

Bryan

In a message dated 04/26/15 10:44:02 Pacific Daylight Time, cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
Hey Everyone

I have more outreach events that I will need volunteers for.

There are some that are SAS event organized and science fairs and stargazing and

some that Mobius has asked if we would like to join them by bringing a
telescope.

I know some of these are out a ways but just think about it and let me know if
you can help.

April 27th Shadle library 6:30 Dan Bakken is doing a presentation Marvelous
Moon The Moon Formation Event for Kids (Library)

if you can bring a telescope so they could look at the moon that would be nice.

April 28th, 6-8pm: Garry Middle School Mobius Event
behind Holy Famiy

April 29th 5:30 to 8:00 pm Longfellow SAS Event
East Providence Ave.

May 2nd Astronomy Day 11-5pm Hillyard Library SAS Event

May 14th, 5:30-7:30pm: Shaw Middle School Mobius Event North
Cook Near Hillyard Library

May 18th, 6-8pm: Odessa Jr/Sr High School Mobius Event
Odessa Washington

June 2nd 8:30pm Stargazing Summit school 3-4th grade campout at
Riverside State Park SAS Event

June 10th, 6-8pm: Glover Middle School Mobius Event
Longfellow Ave

June 27th Diamond Lake Campground SAS event

Let me know as soon as possible if you can help out with these events.

Thanks

Debbie Cotten

Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of