[SAS] Re: Volunteers needed

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:07:07 +0000 (UTC)

is it a four door

Deb

----- Original Message -----

From: "Nick Monkman" <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "SAS" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:56:00 AM
Subject: [SAS] Re: Volunteers needed

I'd be happy to take Elsom if the mirror can fit in the back seat of a sedan.
And someone shows me how to put it together... *cough* Steve

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:58 AM, John Riegel < riegel.john@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Want to get Elsom out of my place? I am in Palm Springs but can easily get you
in.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Nick Monkman < nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

hm I would If I had a truck..who all is bringing 'scopes?

I'll bring my 3-inch refractor for sure and maybe the 8 inch dob if I'm feeling
brave

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:32 PM, < cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi everyone
if there is a member out there that would like to bring blue shift to the
outreach event on Friday, they can pick it up from Paul.
It would be nice to have one of our big club scopes there if not two?

Debbie