[SAS] Volunteers needed

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 01:45:58 +0000 (UTC)

All hands on deck :-)
I am looking for volunteers to bring telescopes out to Franklin Park on Friday,
I just received an e-mail from the Mobius person
she said last time she looked there was 150 people coming. They will have some
things to do for people/kids while they wait in line to look through
telescopes.
The event is from 7:30-9pm. if you are bringing a telescope come early. I think
I will get there about 6:30. I told them we will be setting up in the grass
area on the west side of the park, using the south side parking lot.
Please let me know if you can help with this event.
Thanks
Debbie

Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of