[SAS] Re: The morning's eclipse

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 16:00:22 -0700

Thank you. I used my Sigma 70-200mm lens, f/5, 1/20 sec, ISO 200.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Mike Reitemeier <mikes442@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Nick, The shot I sent you was with just with the stock camera lens at
about 36mm. 4 sec exp @ ISO 1600. I'll send one with the 350 mm lense. It
was a bit breezy so I didn't take any with the scope.
Your pictures came out great. Love the location you shot from, did
the eclipse justice. What was the lense and exposure?
Have to run, just woke up, will chat later
Mike

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device