[SAS] Star party request

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 04:45:49 +0000 (UTC)

I have a last minute star party/ presentation request. The Operations Officer
for the Fort Spokane Sea Cadets, would like someone to
do a presentation and just some simple constellation identifying and a little
star mapping for the cadets. They will be camping March 20th - 22nd. I was
thinking of doing this on Friday March 20th they would like some telescopes
available to look through also.
They will be camping at at one of the Officer's house in Mead.
Anyway I have sent them some resource links including this one.
http://www.seasky.org/constellations/constellations-intro.html
to help them get started.
if you can help me out please e-mail me to let me know. So I can get back to
them and they will give me directions to the place.

Debbie Cotten
Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of
The Spokane Astronomical Society