[SAS] Re: Science Fair request

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:17:22 -0700

Hmm in that case I'll just go grab my ST-80 from home I think...it has a
white-light filter. Thanks though...I'll definitely grab the PST another
time.

Nick

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you will need to stop at Sacred Heart to pick it up, I work in the
Cafeteria on L3.
I have the mount for it that Jerry made.
If you will stop to pick it up I will bring it to work with me. Just let
me know.

Debbie