[SAS] Re: Science Fair request

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:54:32 -0700

Hi Debbie,

If you have the PST I can probably swing by and pick it up on my way out
there. I have a decent alt-az mount I can stick it on if it has a standard
vixen dovetail bar.
Nick

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok
Nick and Richard have volunteered, thanks guys. Although the sun doesn't
set till 7:41 and the moon sets at 5:22pm. the skies will be clear. I
should have given you the PST to use.
Maybe you can find Venus.

Thanks for volunteering.
Debbie