[SAS] Re: Science Fair request

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:20:40 -0700

I can do it. I should be able to bring my ST80 refractor, but as Debbie
mentioned...it'd be really great to have at least one other person there.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 2:15 PM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok
as I informed everyone Jerry Eber has left us for the Westside of the
State now and he was my outreach volunteer.

I am in need of some volunteers for this outreach, I will give you
everything you need to setup a table with displays and handouts.
it would be great to get a couple people so someone can be outside with a
telescope. it looks like we will some good weather this week. Please let me
know if you can help.
If I don't get any volunteers I will send them a message that we will not
be attending.
*Thursday, April 16th* from *5:30 to 7:30*.
Snowdon Elementary is having a curriculum night…*Art Through Science*
6323 S. Holly Road (very close to the CAT plant and PETRO

Also Richard Cummings has asked me to mention the Boys Scouts will be
doing a Camp at the Deerpark airport and wants to know if anyone can bring
up some telescopes on April 17th or 18th. please call and let him know if
you can do it one of these days
413-7275

Thanks
Debbie Cotten