[SAS] SFCC Planetarium Event - This Friday April 24th 6:30 pm @ SFCC

  • From: John Riegel <riegel.john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:23:22 -0700

This thread changed topics, I changed the Subject Line to note that this
Friday there is an outreach star party at the SFCC planetarium. Weather
has a good chance of cooperating too!

They have asked us to be there about 6:30 I will have our club solar
telescope out there. Admission is free if you bring a scope, or just $10
if you don't.

I expect this event will fill up!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Nicholas Wiseman <njtwiseman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with film astrophotography.
A friend offered me a regular SLR because he's got no lens for it, but with
a telescope and a T adapter I do.

Any tips?

I have a Celestron 5SE that I'd be planning on attaching it to