[SAS] Re: [SAS-BOD] more outreach requests

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sasbod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:58:36 -0700

Unfortunately I won't be able to do any outreach events this week - work is
just too busy. I'm happy to drop off the display materials to whomever
needs them. I can possibly make one more more of the May / June events. I
will add them to the web site event calendar.

Nick

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:43 AM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Everyone
I have more outreach events that I will need volunteers for.
There are some that are SAS event organized and science fairs and
stargazing and
some that Mobius has asked if we would like to join them by bringing a
telescope.
I know some of these are out a ways but just think about it and let me
know if you can help.

- April 27th Shadle library 6:30 Dan Bakken is doing a
presentation Marvelous Moon The Moon Formation Event for Kids (Library)
- if you can bring a telescope so they could look at the moon that
would be nice.
- April 28th, 6-8pm: Garry Middle School
Mobius Event behind Holy Famiy
- April 29th 5:30 to 8:00 pm Longfellow
SAS Event East Providence Ave.
- May 2nd Astronomy Day 11-5pm Hillyard Library SAS Event
- May 14th, 5:30-7:30pm: Shaw Middle School Mobius
Event North Cook Near Hillyard Library
- May 18th, 6-8pm: Odessa Jr/Sr High School Mobius
Event Odessa Washington
- June 2nd 8:30pm Stargazing Summit school 3-4th grade
campout at Riverside State Park SAS Event
- June 10th, 6-8pm: Glover Middle School Mobius
Event Longfellow Ave
- June 27th Diamond Lake Campground SAS
event

Let me know as soon as possible if you can help out with these events.
Thanks
Debbie Cotten
Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of