[SAS] Re: Outreach

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:49:27 -0700

I will be at SFCC tomorrow and possibly an event next week...will let you
know.
On Apr 23, 2015 6:32 PM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey is there anyone available for an outreach event that Mobius has
organized science night and it is at Garry Middle School on Tuesday April
28th
from 6-8pm. setup 5:15pm, snacks will be provided for all presenters.

Don't forget we have a science night for Longfellow on Wed April 29th 5:30
to 8:00 pm. plan on arriving earlier to set up and enjoy some pizza before
the families arrive. I will be able to do this one let me know if anyone
else can help with this on.

Don't forget SFCC Friday night April 24th at 6:30 pm, The moon will be out
to look at.

Debbie

Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of