[SAS] Outreach

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 01:32:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hey is there anyone available for an outreach event that Mobius has organized
science night and it is at Garry Middle School on Tuesday April 28th
from 6-8pm. setup 5:15pm, snacks will be provided for all presenters.

Don't forget we have a science night for Longfellow on Wed April 29th 5:30 to
8:00 pm. plan on arriving earlier to set up and enjoy some pizza before the
families arrive. I will be able to do this one let me know if anyone else can
help with this on.

Don't forget SFCC Friday night April 24th at 6:30 pm, The moon will be out to
look at.

Debbie

Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of