[SAS] Re: Meeting tomorrow

  • From: Dan Croskrey <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:07:50 -0700

2019 N Monroe, two blocks north of Indiana

The truth is in the starlight.
Dan Croskrey, NV2Z
Otis Orchards, WA, U.S.A.

On 10/1/2015 7:20 PM, NASA Girl wrote:

I am all in! I'll be at the meeting and the feeding afterwards! Where is the
joint? Or I will be following behind you!

Blame typos on iPhones autocorrect - On2Mars

On Oct 1, 2015, at 19:16, Dan Croskrey <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I am wondering if anyone might be interested in trying a new location for the meeting
after the meeting. My son, Thomas, just opened a brew pub called Bellwether Brewing Co.
and it is located at 2019 N Monroe, two blocks north of Indiana. They have snack-style
finger food such as bread (made with their spent grains), cheese, peanuts, etc. and do
allow outside food to be brought in. They have "Stargazer's Rye" on tap, one
of Thomas' own recipes the ingredients of which include Comet and Galaxy hops.