[SAS] Re: Meeting tomorrow

  • From: NASA Girl <nasa_girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:20:39 -0700

I am all in! I'll be at the meeting and the feeding afterwards! Where is the
joint? Or I will be following behind you!

Blame typos on iPhones autocorrect - On2Mars

On Oct 1, 2015, at 19:16, Dan Croskrey <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I am wondering if anyone might be interested in trying a new location for the
meeting after the meeting. My son, Thomas, just opened a brew pub called
Bellwether Brewing Co. and it is located at 2019 N Monroe, two blocks north
of Indiana. They have snack-style finger food such as bread (made with their
spent grains), cheese, peanuts, etc. and do allow outside food to be brought
in. They have "Stargazer's Rye" on tap, one of Thomas' own recipes the
ingredients of which include Comet and Galaxy hops.

The truth is in the starlight.
Dan Croskrey, NV2Z
Otis Orchards, WA, U.S.A.